DaVinci Resolve is a professional video editing application. This application has been developed by Blackmagic Design, a company that specializes in video editing and post production. Blackmagic Design was founded by Grant Petty in 1996.
DaVinci Resolve is often used for color correction of video clips, mastering of feature films, and finishing of high-end TV shows. This software is often used in the film industry for color correction, mastering, and finishing. It is also used in the television industry for color correction, mastering, and finishing.
Step-by-Step Guide How to Use DaVinci Resolve
- Open DaVinci Resolve
- Click on your project
- Click on the edit tab
- Click on the color tab
- Click on the primary tab
- Click on the white balance button
- Select the white balance mode
- Click on the eyedropper tool
- Click on the white balance eyedropper
- Click on the white object you want to set as the white balance reference
- Click the OK button
- Click the play button